Beach Nation is the new outdoor beach-style cafe on Santa Monica Boulevard. The spacious deck is an oasis in the middle of the city: waving palm trees, rustling sea grasses, a stylish yet calm beach cafe vibe, music, events and even sand. Beach Nation offers a full-bar, artisanal food made fresh daily by The Kalt Group’s executive chef, with an array of healthful and vegan options. Beach Nation is also dog friendly.
- “literally brings the beach to the city via actual sand” – Zagat.com
- “Beach Nation: A beach oasis with salads and sliders in West Hollywood” – LA Times
- “Simultaneously eat, drink and build your base tan.” – UrbanDaddy
- “Beach Nation, A Seaside Hangout in the Heart of WeHo” – LA Eater
- “Thomas Schoos Turns a Parking Lot into Paradise” – WeHoVille
- “The new beach cafe is a place for patrons to relax and wind down in the middle of bustling WeHo.” – Outtraveler
Working together with internationally acclaimed hospitality designer Thomas Schoos (Herringbone at the Mondrian LA, The Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica, Tao in New York and Las Vegas) The Kalt Group created Beach Nation. The eclectic furniture and design adds a modern twist to the traditional beach bungalow vibe, giving the laid-back California lifestyle a progressive new attitude.